Hey friends! Happy Friday! You made it!! Getting up for school is the hardest thing for me because being a morning person is out of the question completely. I do have some tips and tricks that help me so I thought I would share them!
- Move your alarm across the room. This one is pretty basic and I’m sure you’ve heard it before but try it. It works so well!
- Don’t use your phone in bed. This will train your body to want to keep playing on your phone while your trying to sleep, so leave it off the bed!
- Get into a routine. Go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday, even the weekends!
- No caffeine! Not forever don’t worry! Just don’t have any after 3:00 and getting up will be so easy.
- Do everything you can the night before! Shower, make your lunch, pack your bag, pick out your outfit, do your hair.
- Coffee Beans. Add some coffee beans to your face soap or lotion and the smell will immediately was you up!
- Be ready early. Say you have to leave at 7:15. Train your mind into thinking you have to be ready at 7:10 and you’ll have extra time to get out the door!
Sorry for the short post, friends! I will have a post from the weekends events going up Wednesday!
Question of the Day
What are your tips to getting ready quickly and smoothly?
let me know!