today is gonna be the best lazy sunday EVER! your welcome.
here’s what you need.
- a good book. salt to the sea, by ruta sepetys is unreal.
- an awesome movie. i love shrek, but also a more laid-back movie would be pride and prejudice because duh.
- good eats. breakfast: try these strawberry lemon poppyseed pancakes. lunch: this quinoa fruit salad is amazing. dinner: these tuna stuffed avocados are to die for.
- online shop. the perfect way to stay in bed and have a good time.
- make a travel list. think of places you want to go and whenever you go to one of those places cross it off.
- make an inspiration board. cut out your favorite, most inspiring pictures from magazines or use your own photos.
- make a blog. that’s what i did.
- bake. make chocolate chip cookies or something new and fun.
- take a walk. if your from the land of 10,000 lakes you’ll have now problem finding a nice place. if you aren’t, a walk around the neighborhood is just as good.
- make a workout routine. and actually do it. i recently went to the gym for the first time and i had tons of fun and felt amazing afterwards.
have the best lazy sunday ever,