- step outside of the box. try going to some of the local shops and attractions rather than the popular tourist ones.
- document it. take lots of pictures and videos. get pumped for pictures from florida and a travel diary!
- write it down. writing captures the moment in so many different ways than pictures do. you can right down smells, tastes, and feelings: definitely things that a picture can’t capture.
- live in the moment. don’t spend too much time focusing on getting the perfect shot for a photo or video, but take a mental picture and remember the fun memories.
- dress comfortable but cute. you always want to be ready for a photo-op but make sure your not wasting time getting super fancy. check out my spring break inspiration for cute and comfy.
- eat healthy. make sure you aren’t giving up on eating right on vacation. you don’t want to get sick and be looking unhealthy.
- drink water. staying hydrated is key to have the optimal experience.
- get sleep. a good night sleep isn’t always an option for vacation, especially international travel. try to make it a priority to get at least seven hours so you can be fully energized and in a good mood.
- get away from the phone. vacation is the perfect getaway from social media.
- enjoy and relax. don’t stress about things going on at home. this is your time to relax and enjoy.
safe and fun travels,