the end of the year is a great time to reflect on the past 12 months. i hope my 5 resolutions give you some inspiration on how to have the best 2016 possible.
- redo your room. changing up your room is fun way to make a change for the new year. you can just move your furniture around or maybe splurge on some new decor. you could also find some cute diys to make your room more personalized.
- keep a planner. planners are an awesome way to keep organized throughout the year. you can use fun washi tape, colored pens, and stickers to make you want to use it more.
- go through your closet. it is really nice to go through your closet and see what you still like. you can make 3 different piles (keep, donate, trash). i try to do this every few months because you feel so much cleaner and more organized afterwards.
- be more productive. i’m going to try really, really hard to not procrastinate and be more productive. i love getting things done early because i don’t have to sit around and stress about it.
- . keep a memory jar. i really want to keep a memory jar this year so i can remember old times from the year. i also saw something on Pinterest about making another snapchat account and sending videos of fun memories throughout the year, and then on New Year’s Eve, opening them all.
wishing you the best 2016,